Description Furminator Deluxe Lage
Furminator Deluxe Lage (blade width 10 cm) for large long-haired dogs (hair longer than 5 cm) weighing from 25 to 40 kg.
With wool button and comfortable grip.
Guaranteed to reduce the molting of a dog, combing up to 90% of the dead undercoat 2-3 times.
Well suited for large dogs with long hair.
Furminator handle is very comfortable, ergonomic.
Warns the formation of mats. Softly pulls out dead undercoat. Due to the special structure of the teeth, it penetrates deep into the coat without damaging the skin.
The cleaning button allows you to quickly clear the blade of wool.
Instructions for using the Furminator
- Wool on your pet should be clean and dry. For best results, the furminator is recommended to be used immediately after washing and drying your dog or cat.
- Since the furminator is combing a lot of wool, it is necessary to comb the pet in an easy place for cleaning.
- Arrange the teeth of the furminator in the direction of your pet’s hair growth, gently and smoothly guide the furminator in the direction of hair growth. Use a furminator like a hairbrush, try not to touch the skin of the animal with the teeth. Comb repeatedly, avoiding jerks. Carefully comb out sensitive areas of the animal (legs, abdomen, genitals, anus). Coarse application, strong pressure on the furminator may cause skin irritation (skin may turn red in animals with sensitive skin). If you see redness or irritation, stop using the furminator immediately.
Constant use of the furminator will greatly improve the appearance and condition of its fur of your pet.
Before using the furminator, carefully inspect your pet’s fur for tangles. Under abundantly hardened hair of an animal, skin lesions, bruises, eczema and reddening of the skin can be hidden. If your dog or cat has any skin damage, cuts, eczema, redness, bruises, rash, then wait for healing and only then use the furminator.
Dog breeds (according to FCI) for which the furminator is not recommended:
- American Water Spaniel / American Water Spaniel
- Bedlington Terrier / Bedlington Terrier
- Bichon Lyon (Lyon Bichon, Levhen, Lion Dog) / Lion Bichon (Lowchen, Little Lion Dog)
- Bichon Frize / Bichon A Poil Frise
- Bolognese / Bolognese
- Havana (Havanese Bichon, Bichon Havanaise) / Bichon Havanais
- Dandie Dinmont Terrier
- Irish Water Spaniel
- Irish Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier / Irish soft-coated wheaten terrier
- Kerry Blue Terrier / Kerry Blue Terrier
- Chinese Crested Dog / Chinese Crested Dog
- Komondor (Hungarian Shepherd) / Komondor
- Coton De Tulear
- Curly Coated Retriever
- Maltese (Maltese) / Maltese
- Portuguese water dog (Cang-diagua) / Portuguese water dog (Sao de Agua)
- Poodle: a) large, b) medium, c) dwarf, d) toy-poodle / Poodle (Caniche): a) grand, b) moyen, c) nain, d) miniature (toy)
- Puli (Hungarian Water Dog) / Puli
For the rest of the breeds of cats and dogs, the furminator is great. We sincerely hope that you will make the right choice.
Furminators are manufactured by the American company Furminator Inc. Currently, production is located in China.